Karthik chills, KK rocks and Rohit enjoys :: LIFE

We're goin to speak out our minds .., bout our lives., bout this world., bout our lives in this world..,

:: ::

:: ::
Other things
Karthik chills,KK rocks,Rohit Enjoys
Other things
Live lyf..,Love Lyf ., Enjoy Lyf.,
Accesories


Monday, January 01, 2007
The last day of 2006. Personally, it’s been a long year for me. The year we’ve graduated. The year we had to say our goodbyes to our college. The year we all ‘grew up’ n started working. The year I had to face some of the toughest exams of my life. The year I said goodbye to a lot of my friends leaving this city. The year I was, for the first time in my life, jobless n felt jobless. It’s time to say goodbye to 2006.

It’s not just about remembering what happened in the previous year. It’s also about learning from those experiences.

It’s not just about counting down to midnight n cheering the arrival of the New Year. It’s also about being happy that you’re with the ppl u care about n celebrating the moment with them.

It’s not just about forwarding greetings and sms’s of New Year wishes to everybody in your phone book. It’s about remembering each one of them n sending them your wishes of a good year ahead.

It's not just about going out n spending money to celebrate the event. It's also bout making sure you're really having fun.

It’s not just about drinking n driving recklessly assuming it to be the way to have real fun. It’s also about coming back home safely to start a fresh year.

It’s not just about reading this post n getting back to your lives. It’s also about wishing me back !


posted by Kk @ 3:32 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 9:51 AM, Anonymous Aieee exam said…

    Aw, this was a really quality post. In theory I'd like to write like this too - taking time and real effort to make a good article... but what can I say... I procrastinate alot and never seem to get something done.

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Us

We're goin to speak out our minds .., bout our lives., bout this world., bout our lives in this world..,

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad !, AP, India

Previous Post

Archives
SHOUT HERE
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER