Karthik chills, KK rocks and Rohit enjoys :: LIFE

We're goin to speak out our minds .., bout our lives., bout this world., bout our lives in this world..,

:: ::

:: ::
Other things
Karthik chills,KK rocks,Rohit Enjoys
Other things
Live lyf..,Love Lyf ., Enjoy Lyf.,
Accesories


Saturday, October 14, 2006
'Ssup guys !!!
Hellova !
'ssup wid u da? Watchu bin up2 da? I jus saw dis new trend goin on wid da yungstrs , da new lingo. Idz pretty pplr and many thnk itz kewl. It prb'ly is coz it savs tym skippin' alphabets in between. LOL ! Its mo popular wid da gals but us guyz kinda use it too. BTW i heard 4m mah frnz dat som skools in da US r considerin' usin' dis lingo as an official language coz da kids r mo used 2 dis n wul sav tym rytin' Xams dis way. Funny thinkin' dat dese kids wul grow up sayin' dere prayers and formal speeches in da gansta style. LMAO !

Ye, me use dis lingo too, but me don eat up half da wrds ! Da lazy ppl do it da best ! I say sumthin n they say kk.., n I'm lyk.., "ye.., wat ?U called me ?" ROTFLMAO ! S ! Dis has hppnd a lotta tyms. Some lazy bums don even say the 'k' twice, 1'ce wul suffice coz dere finger has 2 move all da way to da 'O' 4m da 'K'. k.., no prbs ., I get da point !

Itz also interestin' to C how da same gurls who send us a lovin' friendly kiss muuuaaaah modify that into a devilish laugh., muaahahahahaa ! when they kid with us. Me is one guy who rele cant talk much n 'wat else' r mah 2 fav words. Some gurls rele get pissed off wen i say that a lot, but hey.. dat's wot I'm lyk ! Hey., nature's call.., brb ;)


.......
.........
............
.......
..... ( inspite of so many dots., I rele didnt take much time)

I'm bak! So wots with all dis new lingo takin' ova da world ? IMO , itz 1 way of soundin' cool weder u r or not. As long as id's hurtin no one, id's perfectly fyn and fun too ! Just take care u don' overdo it. V all know dat U don' speak lyk dat in real lyf. U don' wanna b remembered as pamela anderson as she is for her overly too-too ..... smile !? BTW If u ve felt lyk dis post ws targetted @ u.., den I'm sowwiee .., NOT ! Don feel dat way coz almst everybody else feels d same way. Okies den, tym 4 me to crash., to hit the sack., to kip down., to sack out., to turn in ., hit the hay to crawl in ! G2G yaa ! Bye yaa !
GN
SD
TC
AC
DC
PC
TV.........

posted by Kk @ 5:51 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At 9:42 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Well I am a 14 year old guy myself and last year even I was addicted to this lingo, typing "liek dis" is considered cool though in us youngsters. Well I don't follow it anymore as now I am pretty bored with it, I can get along with people better if I follow the rules of the language I am speaking in although I still so-opt between UK and US English quite freqeuntly.. HEHE Who doesn't? Anyways my friends use it extensively and that kinda irritates me but I have learnt how to handle them and now I don't get irritated anymore.

     
  • At 1:58 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    roflmao kk!! i see ur furstration!! lol!! it took me more than the usual time to read 'dis lingo'!

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Us

We're goin to speak out our minds .., bout our lives., bout this world., bout our lives in this world..,

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad !, AP, India

Previous Post

Archives
SHOUT HERE
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER