Karthik chills, KK rocks and Rohit enjoys :: LIFE

We're goin to speak out our minds .., bout our lives., bout this world., bout our lives in this world..,

:: ::

:: ::
Other things
Karthik chills,KK rocks,Rohit Enjoys
Other things
Live lyf..,Love Lyf ., Enjoy Lyf.,
Accesories


Sunday, August 14, 2005


It was the second treat for Karthik's Bday ! Boy ! He's generous ! Naaa...., :P
I felt a little bad bout not being able to treat my friends for my Bday this year so I pooled some money with karthik n arranged for a small treat at Cafe Coffee day.


It was the first time that we were late and preetham came early ! Damn ! Thats alrite., atleast we didn't have to wait this time ! The place was gr8., our finances were ok.,all of us looked good., actually we looked gr8 ! So.., our photoshoot begins almost immediately with me more enthu to shoot than b shot . The lightin was not in accord with us so., cudn't get all the pics right. Here are some that came out pretty good. Oh wow ! Rohit's posin 4 the cam ! now thats somethin we don see everyday ! But he looks good., doesn't he ???

Hmm...., I think I'll have one 'Devil's Own'.., hey ! wat a coincidence., I din notice it then., I'm dressed in the Devil's own colour !!!

THE CAMERA FREAK !!!


Beware.., the GANG...,

One silly experiment that no other 'grown ups' wanted to try out., oh well ., who cares as long as we three are together.., we did it ! and I think it came out ok ! All together.., everyone had fun I guess. Another chapter in the book of life ends here.., waits to begin one tomorrow..,
posted by Kk @ 9:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

About Us

We're goin to speak out our minds .., bout our lives., bout this world., bout our lives in this world..,

My Photo
Name:
Location: Hyderabad !, AP, India

Previous Post

Archives
SHOUT HERE
Links
Template by

Free Blogger Templates

BLOGGER